02/02/2022

Helpful gadgets

A small bluetooth speaker with Music Player and FM Radio can be an ideal companion for any Music lover. It is so small, that fits into your folded palm. The Music player with replaceable memory cards make it ideal for those practicing Music, 

The model I have serves me in three more ways. 

It serves as remote control shutter for the camera of my smartphone and  the speaker cum mic for attending phone calls. The built-in wrist strap makes it an all time travel companion.

Though tiny, its crisp and clear and fairly loud sound helps me to use it also as a megaphone with my wireless FM mic. 

I recommend such a unit for all Music lovers for practicing music.

If you are using your mobile as source of Music, a remote control foot switch will help songs to stop and go without taking away your hands from the Music instruments you play.

No comments:

Post a Comment